Employment Opportunity - Receptionist
Position location: St. Rose Convent
Come join the Franciscan Sisters of Perpetual Adoration's mission and ministry. We are seeking a part-time receptionist to join our team at St. Rose Convent, the spiritual heart and administrative center of FSPA in La Crosse, WI.
In this position you would graciously receive all persons who come to the reception desk and assist them as needed, answer the telephone and respond to inquiries, monitor cameras and door systems and provide administrative support as needed. This is satisfying and challenging work that allows you to assist a wide variety of people. The hours are 7 a.m. - 2 p.m., every other Saturday and Sunday. There are opportunities to pick up additional shifts if you wish to do so.
We are looking for someone who believes in hospitality. You should:
- be reliable and able to work independently,
- be able to work with frequent interruptions and
- have excellent verbal and written communication/customer service skills and intermediate-level computer skills.
- 401(k) matching, paid time off and a referral program,
- an appreciative and collaborative work environment and
- a belief in our core values -- respect, partnership, integrity, compassion, hospitality and discovery.
Previous reception experience is preferred. Salary commensurate with qualifications and experience ($16.00 - $18.00 per hour).
Resumes may also be sent to:
Nikki Horihan, Human Resource Director, Villa St. Joseph, W2658 HWY 33, La Crosse, WI 54601.
Phone: 608-791-9333 | Fax: 608-788-7360 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org