Employment Opportunity - Certified Nursing Assistant/Caregiver
Position location: St. Rose Convent
Full-time, part-time, casual call
We are seeking several caregivers to join our team at St. Rose Convent in La Crosse. We are looking to fill FT days; PT day, PM, night and casual call on all shifts (including every other weekend). If you are looking to pick up some additional hours we may have what you need!
We are looking for someone who shares our values of partnership and compassion and desires a culture that puts relationships first, and who will help sisters with daily cares in order to maintain the highest degree of dignity, safety and independence.
You should have:
- a passion for fostering the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual well-being of others,
- a love of working with seniors and
- a commitment to person-directed care (or as we call it--relationship-centered care!).
- an appreciative work environment,
- a commitment to work/life balance,
- a belief in our core values -- respect, partnership, integrity, compassion, hospitality and discovery and
- competitive wages including PM, night and weekend shift differentials.
Benefits: 403(b), employee assistance program, flexible schedule, paid time off, referral program. Health, dental, vision, life, LTD for those who qualify.
Previous experience preferred. CNA certification is preferred but not required. Previous long-term or home care experience is a plus.
Resumes may also be sent to:
Deb Scoville, Human Resource Director, St. Rose Convent, 912 Market St., La Crosse, WI 54601
Phone: 608-791-5261 | Fax: 608-782-6301 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Nikki Horihan, Assistant Human Resource Director, St. Rose Convent, 912 Market St., La Crosse, WI 54601
Phone: 608-668-2472 | Fax: 608-782-6301 | Email: email@example.com