Employment Opportunity - Liturgy Administrative Assistant
Position Location: St. Rose Convent
We are seeking a part-time (20 hours/week) Liturgy Administrative Assistant to join our team at our St. Rose Convent location in La Crosse, WI.
In this position you will provide administrative support for the FSPA Liturgist. This is an opportunity to be involved in a wide variety of experiences that include supporting the liturgical services at St. Rose; maintaining department information; and working with the Liturgist to create, modify and print worship aids.
We are looking for someone who shares our values of hospitality and partnership and desires a culture that puts relationships first. We are seeking someone with
- a commitment to customer service and the ability to interact with a wide variety of people
- working knowledge of Roman Catholic liturgy and music ministry preferred
- strong computer skills; organizational skills and attention to detail
- excellent communication skills
- previous administrative experience is preferred
- an appreciative work environment,
- a commitment to work/life balance as well as employee development and,
- a commitment to living wages and benefits.
Salary commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Resumes may also be sent to Deb Scoville, HR Director, St. Rose Convent, 912 Market St., La Crosse, WI 54601.
Phone: 608-791-5261 | Fax: 608-782-6301 | Email: email@example.com