Employment Opportunity - Spiritual Care Facilitator
Position location: St. Rose Convent
Located in La Crosse, WI, we are seeking a full-time (30+ hours per week) Spiritual Care Facilitator to provide spiritual care and guidance for the retired Sisters who live at St. Rose Convent. We are looking for someone who has a strong calling for providing spiritual care to a religious community of women, believes in relationship-centered care and who will be an active partner in the FSPA mission.
You should have:
- experience in one of the following areas: pastoral care work, counseling work, relevant lay leadership in a Catholic church setting, Stephen’s ministry or chaplain ministry preferred,
- previous education or experience in eldercare, homecare, or a willingness to learn,
- a heart for serving others through compassionate listening and
- a well-developed sense of personal spiritual foundation, as well as a level of comfort with Franciscan beliefs and a willingness to learn more.
- an appreciative and collaborative work environment,
- a commitment to work/life balance,
- an opportunity to make a difference in people’s lives and
- a salary commensurate with qualifications and experience as well as a full benefit package, including health, dental, life, LTD, PTO and 403(b).
If you are looking for a new work experience, we’d love to meet you!
Resumes and samples may also be sent to:
Deb Scoville, HR Director, St. Rose Convent, 912 Market St., La Crosse, WI 54601
Phone: 608-791-5261 | Fax: 608-782-6301 | Email: email@example.com