Employment Opportunity - Digital Communications Intern
Position location: St. Rose Convent
We are seeking a Digital Communications Intern—graphic design emphasis—to join our highly creative and busy communications team. This is a 15-20 hour per week internship perfect for someone who loves variety and learning new things. You will support graphic design and digital marketing efforts, and work collaboratively with a team to develop new strategies for communication and social media plans.
We are seeking someone who:
- is pursuing a two- or four-year degree and considering graphic design or integrated communications as a potential career or has equivalent experience,
- has a solid understanding of computer software including Adobe Creative Cloud, MS Office, content management systems, design platforms including Canva, video editing tools such as Premiere and CapCut,
- is familiar with social media channels (TikTok experience preferred) and
- has a creative spirit and strong interpersonal relational skills.
- an appreciative and collaborative work environment,
- an opportunity to explore the nonprofit work environment,
- the opportunity to be challenged by our commitment to continuing education and discovery and
- $15 per hour.
- In our office, located inside St. Rose Convent, with some remote work options after your first two months. The length of the internship is open.
- A flexible schedule that can be adjusted during final exam weeks and other times directly related to school. Expect occasional evening and weekend event coverage.
If you are looking for new work experience, we’d love to meet you! Please include a graphic design/digital project sample.
Resumes and samples may also be sent to:
Deb Scoville, HR Director, St. Rose Convent, 912 Market St., La Crosse, WI 54601
Phone: 608-791-5261 | Fax: 608-782-6301 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org