Employment Opportunity - Boiler Operator/Maintenance
Position location: St. Rose Convent
We are hiring a full-time (40 hours/week) Boiler Operator/Maintenance position for a Tri-Generation district plant in La Crosse, WI.
In this position you are responsible for high-pressure boiler operation, turbine generators, energy management system, and HVAC. You also provide building maintenance.
We are looking for someone who is:
- Experienced in high-pressure boiler operation, HVAC and maintenance (or willing to work hard to learn)
- Mechanically inclined and looking to learn new skills
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Able to work multiple shifts, including some weekends and holidays
- Able to provide a valid driver’s license.
- The opportunity to hone your mechanical skills with a variety of duties
- An appreciative work environment
- A clean facility
- A competitive compensation (additional consideration given for a current high pressure Operator’s license) and benefit package that includes health, dental, vision, life, LTD, PTO and 403(b)
Come join the FSPA mission and ministry! Click here to view the full job description.
Resumes may also be sent to Deb Scoville, HR/Support Services Coordinator, St. Rose Convent, 912 Market St., La Crosse, WI 54601. Phone: 608-791-5261 | Fax: 608-782-6301 | Email: email@example.com