St. Rose Complex is a home, corporate office and spirituality center for the Franciscan Sisters of Perpetual Adoration. St. Rose is located at 912 Market Street, La Crosse, Wisconsin.
Liturgist - see full job description here
We are seeking a full-time liturgist to oversee all aspects of the eucharistic liturgies and other sacramental and prayer services. This position will include evening and weekend hours. Responsibilities include:
- Coordinate music/liturgy for one weekend liturgy
- Prepare worship aides for Sundays, feast days and other special days
- Schedule Sunday/weekday liturgies, train liturgical ministers, direct the Schola, and prepare cantors
We are looking for an energetic, caring individual who has:
- Three to five years of experience with Roman Catholic liturgy
- A bachelor’s degree in music and/or liturgy
- Strong music skills and the ability to play the organ/piano
- Strong communication and organizational skills
We offer competitive compensation. Benefit package includes health, dental, life, LTD, retirement plan and paid time off.
Promoter of Justice & Peace - full job description
We are seeking a full time (30 hours/week) Promoter of Justice & Peace to encourage and initiate efforts that promote the FSPA mission for justice and peace.
As a hands-on leader, you will direct the Justice & Peace Ministry Office in all facets of its ministry including energizing others to take action, promoting justice activities and planning and coordinating workshops. In addition, you will keep invested groups informed of ongoing projects as well as serve as a resource for those seeking justice and peace information.
Successful candidates will:
- Have knowledge of and an understanding of diverse groups normally acquired through the completion of advance studies or equivalent work experience.
- Demonstrate interpersonal/relational skills in communication, collaboration and group processes.
- Demonstrate creativity and motivation to work independently to design and carry out programs.
- Have the ability to plan, organize and make decisions.
- Have the ability to and willingness to travel.
We offer competitive compensation.Benefit package includes health, dental, life, LTD, retirement plan and paid time off.
PT Dietary Aide
- Prepares the cafeteria line for meal service.
- Carries trays for sisters to the dining room as needed.
- Clean up after meal service, including wiping down counters, washing dishes, etc.
Part time, 6 – 10+ hours per week; rotate weekends/holidays
Two hour shifts: Monday – Saturday: 4:00 – 6:00 p.m.; Sundays and Holidays: 3:30 – 5:30
Hours are flexible and there are opportunities to pick up additional/longer shifts.
To apply for one of the positions listed above, complete our St. Rose Complex online application. Resumes may also be sent to: Deb Scoville, HR/Support Services Coordinator, St. Rose Complex, 912 Market St., La Crosse, WI 54601-8808. Phone: 608-791-5261 / Fax: 608-782-6301. Email: email@example.com
Villa St. Joseph
Villa St. Joseph is a skilled-care retirement home owned by the Franciscan Sisters of Perpetual Adoration. The Villa is located on St. Joseph Ridge, 11 miles east of La Crosse, Wisconsin, on Highway 33. the land that surrounds the Villa was initially purchased as a farm to produce food for St. Rose Convent and the then St. Francis Hospital. The present day structure is comprised of three wings and is home to approximately 70 sisters.
Nurses and Certified Nursing Assistants:
RN: Full time 1st and 2nd shift
RN: Part time 3rd shift
Full Time: 2nd shift
Part time: 2nd shift, 3rd shift
To apply for one of the positions listed above, complete our Villa St. Joseph online application. Resumes may also be sent to: Nikki Horihan, Villa St. Joseph W 2658 State Road 33, La Crosse, WI 54601. 608-788-5100 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Integrative Therapies of La Crosse, located in La Crosse, Wisconsin, is a collective of holistic practitioners, guided by Franciscan values and committed to offering affordable, compassionate, integrative health care for the common good.
There are no positions available at this time.
To apply for one of the positions listed above, complete our Integrative Therapies online application. Resumes may also be sent to: Deb Scoville, HR/Support Services Coordinator, St. Rose Complex, 912 Market St., La Crosse, WI 54601-8808. Phone: 608-791-5261 / Fax: 608-782-6301. Email: email@example.com
Franciscan Spirituality Center
Franciscan Spirituality Center, located in La Crosse, WI, provides a peaceful space where people of all faiths can find opportunities for growth in body, mind and spirit through prayer, reflection, retreats and programs. The center is a ministry of the Franciscan Sisters of Perpetual Adoration.
There are no positions available at this time.
Franciscan Sisters of Perpetual Adoration
an Equal Opportunity Employer
Please use the correct link below to ensure your online application is directed to the appropriate HR office.
“I believe in the sisters’ mission and know that their work, and mine, contributes largely to the common good.” – Jane, staff member since 2007