St. Rose Convent
St. Rose Convent is a home, corporate office and spirituality center for the Franciscan Sisters of Perpetual Adoration. St. Rose is located at 912 Market Street, La Crosse, Wisconsin.
Director of Affiliation - See full job description here
With over 250 Affiliates, this program is making a difference. Are you ready to help lead our Franciscan partners in mission?
If you have:
- A feeling that you are being called to do more.
- A passion for the Affiliation program and your fellow affiliates.
- The ability to articulate and support FSPA mission, Catholic belief, Franciscan values, and contemporary cultural issues as related to Church and ministry.
- Knowledge of theology, scripture and adult faith formation, at a level normally acquired through completion of a Bachelor’s Degree with two years related experience or equivalent combination of education and leadership experience.
- Demonstrated managerial/leadership abilities.
- Demonstrated interpersonal/relational skills in communication, collaboration, and group process.
- Strong computer skills.
then you might be the person we are looking for to fill this full-time position based in La Crosse, Wisconsin.
Some of responsibilities of the Director of Affiliation include:
- Inspire Affiliates at every level with a commitment to the FSPA/Affiliation mission.
- Coordinate initial and on-going formation for those answering the call to Affiliation.
- Build relationships with Affiliates and Sisters through programming and other forms of communication.
- Oversee the Affiliation Office in all facets of its ministry.
- Serves as ex-officio member of the Affiliation Board.
Salary commensurate with qualifications and experience. Benefit package available.
Please apply by Friday, February 2.
Part-Time Dietary Aide
- Prepares the cafeteria line for meal service.
- Carries trays for sisters to the dining room as needed.
- Clean up after meal service, including wiping down counters, washing dishes, etc.
Part time, 6 – 10+ hours per week; rotate weekends/holidays
Two hour shifts: Monday – Saturday: 4:00 – 6:00 p.m.; Sundays and Holidays: 3:30 – 5:30
Hours are flexible and there are opportunities to pick up additional/longer shifts.
We are hiring a full-time (40 hours/week) Boiler Operator/Maintenance position for a Tri-Generation district plant in La Crosse, WI.
In this position you are responsible for high-pressure boiler operation, turbine generators, energy management system, and HVAC. You also provide building maintenance.
We are looking for someone who is:
- Experienced in high-pressure boiler operation, HVAC and maintenance (or willing to work hard to learn)
- Mechanically inclined and looking to learn new skills
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Able to work all three shifts, including some weekends and holidays.
- Able to provide a valid driver’s license.
- The opportunity to hone your mechanical skills with a variety of duties
- An appreciative work environment
- A clean facility
- A competitive compensation (additional consideration given for a current high pressure Operator’s license) and benefit package that includes health, dental, life, LTD, PTO and 403(b)
To apply for one of the positions listed above, complete our St. Rose Convent online application. Resumes may also be sent to: Deb Scoville, HR/Support Services Coordinator, St. Rose Convent, 912 Market St., La Crosse, WI 54601-8808. Phone: 608-791-5261 / Fax: 608-782-6301. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Villa St. Joseph
Villa St. Joseph is a skilled-care retirement home owned by the Franciscan Sisters of Perpetual Adoration. The Villa is located on St. Joseph Ridge, 11 miles east of La Crosse, Wisconsin, on Highway 33. the land that surrounds the Villa was initially purchased as a farm to produce food for St. Rose Convent and the then St. Francis Hospital. The present day structure is comprised of three wings and is home to approximately 70 sisters.
Nurses and Certified Nursing Assistants:
RN: Full-time: 3rd shift
RN: Part-time: 1st shift
CNA: Full-time: 1st and 2nd shift
PM Dietary Aides
Part-time: 3:45-6:45 p.m.
Life Enrichment Team Leader
Full-time and Casual On-call opportunities
Under the direction of the Life Enrichment Director, and in collaboration with other departments, the Life Enrichment Team Member will help provide appropriate programs for residents and will help with scheduled events. When offered, Life Enrichment Team Members will take residents on outings, and or shopping trips. In addition, one-on-one time will be provided for all sisters.
To apply for one of the positions listed above, complete our Villa St. Joseph online application. Resumes may also be sent to: Nikki Horihan, Villa St. Joseph W 2658 State Road 33, La Crosse, WI 54601. 608-788-5100 Email: email@example.com
Franciscan Spirituality Center
Franciscan Spirituality Center, located in La Crosse, WI, provides a peaceful space where people of all faiths can find opportunities for growth in body, mind and spirit through prayer, reflection, retreats and programs. The center is a ministry of the Franciscan Sisters of Perpetual Adoration.
There are no opportunities at this time.
Integrative Therapies of La Crosse
There are no opportunities at this time.
To apply for one of the positions listed above, complete our Integrative Therapies of La Crosse online application. Resumes may also be sent to: Deb Scoville, HR/Support Services Coordinator, St. Rose Convent, 912 Market St., La Crosse, WI 54601-8808. Phone: 608-791-5261 / Fax: 608-782-6301. Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Franciscan Sisters of Perpetual Adoration
an Equal Opportunity Employer
Please use the correct link below to ensure your online application is directed to the appropriate HR office.
“I believe in the sisters’ mission and know that their work, and mine, contributes largely to the common good.” – Jane, staff member since 2007