St. Rose Convent
St. Rose Convent is a home, corporate office and spirituality center for the Franciscan Sisters of Perpetual Adoration. St. Rose is located at 912 Market Street, La Crosse, Wisconsin.
- Part time day shift (24 hours/week) RN to provide foot care and nursing services to the Sisters. Foot care experience preferred but we are willing to train the right person.
- Part time night shift (9-18 hours/week) RN to provide nursing services to the Sisters. Includes some weekends and holidays.
If you have:
- a passion for fostering the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual well-being of others;
- a love of working with seniors;
- excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- the ability to make independent decisions;
- a nursing license to work in Wisconsin—
...we’d like to meet you!
Liturgist - see full job description here
We are seeking a full-time liturgist to oversee all aspects of the eucharistic liturgies and other sacramental and prayer services. This position will include evening and weekend hours. Responsibilities include:
- Coordinate music/liturgy for one weekend liturgy
- Prepare worship aides for Sundays, feast days and other special days
- Schedule Sunday/weekday liturgies, train liturgical ministers, direct the Schola, and prepare cantors
We are looking for an energetic, caring individual who has:
- Three to five years of experience with Roman Catholic liturgy
- A bachelor’s degree in music and/or liturgy
- Strong music skills and the ability to play the organ/piano
- Strong communication and organizational skills
We offer competitive compensation. Benefit package includes health, dental, life, LTD, retirement plan and paid time off.
Part-Time Dietary Aide
- Prepares the cafeteria line for meal service.
- Carries trays for sisters to the dining room as needed.
- Clean up after meal service, including wiping down counters, washing dishes, etc.
Part time, 6 – 10+ hours per week; rotate weekends/holidays
Two hour shifts: Monday – Saturday: 4:00 – 6:00 p.m.; Sundays and Holidays: 3:30 – 5:30
Hours are flexible and there are opportunities to pick up additional/longer shifts.
To apply for one of the positions listed above, complete our St. Rose Convent online application. Resumes may also be sent to: Deb Scoville, HR/Support Services Coordinator, St. Rose Convent, 912 Market St., La Crosse, WI 54601-8808. Phone: 608-791-5261 / Fax: 608-782-6301. Email: email@example.com
Villa St. Joseph
Villa St. Joseph is a skilled-care retirement home owned by the Franciscan Sisters of Perpetual Adoration. The Villa is located on St. Joseph Ridge, 11 miles east of La Crosse, Wisconsin, on Highway 33. the land that surrounds the Villa was initially purchased as a farm to produce food for St. Rose Convent and the then St. Francis Hospital. The present day structure is comprised of three wings and is home to approximately 70 sisters.
Nurses and Certified Nursing Assistants:
RN: Part-time: 1st shift
RN: Full and Part-time: 3rd shift
CNA: Full-time: 1st shift
CNA: Part-time: 1st shift every other weekend only
CNA: Full-time: 2nd shift
CNA: Part-time: 3rd shift
Part-time Physical Therapy Aide
Tuesday & Friday, 8:30-11:30 a.m.
PM Dietary Aides
Part-time: 3:45-6:45 p.m. (two shifts per week)
To apply for one of the positions listed above, complete our Villa St. Joseph online application. Resumes may also be sent to: Nikki Horihan, Villa St. Joseph W 2658 State Road 33, La Crosse, WI 54601. 608-788-5100 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Franciscan Spirituality Center
Franciscan Spirituality Center, located in La Crosse, WI, provides a peaceful space where people of all faiths can find opportunities for growth in body, mind and spirit through prayer, reflection, retreats and programs. The center is a ministry of the Franciscan Sisters of Perpetual Adoration.
There are no opportunities at this time.
Integrative Therapies of La Crosse
We are looking for a part- or full-time acupuncturist to join our busy community acupuncture clinic. We are the only POCA (People’s Organization of Community Acupuncture clinic in lovely La Crosse, Wisconsin.
Requirements include a valid WI state acupuncture license, training and capacity to practice community-style acupuncture (or a willingness to learn), ability to work in a fast-paced setting, ability to attract and retain patients, and a desire to work and grow in a dynamic, relationship-based, cooperative environment.
Part-time and full-time benefit packages are available, including health insurance, 403(b) and paid time off.
To apply for one of the positions listed above, complete our Integrative Therapies of La Crosse online application. Resumes may also be sent to: Deb Scoville, HR/Support Services Coordinator, St. Rose Convent, 912 Market St., La Crosse, WI 54601-8808. Phone: 608-791-5261 / Fax: 608-782-6301. Email:email@example.com
Franciscan Sisters of Perpetual Adoration
an Equal Opportunity Employer
Please use the correct link below to ensure your online application is directed to the appropriate HR office.
“I believe in the sisters’ mission and know that their work, and mine, contributes largely to the common good.” – Jane, staff member since 2007