St. Rose Convent is a home, corporate office and spirituality center for the Franciscan Sisters of Perpetual Adoration. St. Rose is located at 912 Market Street, La Crosse, Wisconsin.
Liturgist - see full job description here
We are seeking a full-time liturgist to oversee all aspects of the eucharistic liturgies and other sacramental and prayer services. This position will include evening and weekend hours. Responsibilities include:
- Coordinate music/liturgy for one weekend liturgy
- Prepare worship aides for Sundays, feast days and other special days
- Schedule Sunday/weekday liturgies, train liturgical ministers, direct the Schola, and prepare cantors
We are looking for an energetic, caring individual who has:
- Three to five years of experience with Roman Catholic liturgy
- A bachelor’s degree in music and/or liturgy
- Strong music skills and the ability to play the organ/piano
- Strong communication and organizational skills
We offer competitive compensation. Benefit package includes health, dental, life, LTD, retirement plan and paid time off.
Part-Time Dietary Aide
- Prepares the cafeteria line for meal service.
- Carries trays for sisters to the dining room as needed.
- Clean up after meal service, including wiping down counters, washing dishes, etc.
Part time, 6 – 10+ hours per week; rotate weekends/holidays
Two hour shifts: Monday – Saturday: 4:00 – 6:00 p.m.; Sundays and Holidays: 3:30 – 5:30
Hours are flexible and there are opportunities to pick up additional/longer shifts.
Human Resource Intern opportunity
The HR Intern assists the Human Resource / Support Services Coordinator at St. Rose Convent. There are approximately 130 employees (includes St. Rose and outlying Spirituality Centers). Duties may include:
· Work with the Safety Committee, including planning of the annual Safety Fair.
· Market wage research.
· Assist with benefits administration including health and dental renewal.
· Policy research/development.
· Employee Relations Committee tasks—posters, invitations, tracking, event planning, etc.
· Filing, general administrative duties.
· Monthly employee newsletter contributions.
This is a paid internship. The schedule is extremely flexible; approximately 10 – 12 hours per week. Length of the internship is open.
Part-time Healthy Living Advocate Full job description here
FSPA is committed to staff health and well-being and we are looking for someone who is equally committed to helping people create a healthy way of life.
In this position (20 hours/week) you will be responsible for the planning, development, implementation and monitoring of organization-wide wellness initiatives at St. Rose and the Villa St. Joseph. You will develop programs that create awareness, encourage motivation and provide tools to employees that help them adopt and maintain a well-rounded healthy lifestyle.
If you have:
· A passion for healthy living.
· A thorough understanding of the concepts and benefits of exercise and wellness.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
· The ability to patiently work with a diverse population.
· Knowledge of HIPAA rules and regulations relating to bona-fide wellness programs—
We’d like to meet you!
To apply for one of the positions listed above, complete our St. Rose Convent online application. Resumes may also be sent to: Deb Scoville, HR/Support Services Coordinator, St. Rose Convent, 912 Market St., La Crosse, WI 54601-8808. Phone: 608-791-5261 / Fax: 608-782-6301. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Villa St. Joseph
Villa St. Joseph is a skilled-care retirement home owned by the Franciscan Sisters of Perpetual Adoration. The Villa is located on St. Joseph Ridge, 11 miles east of La Crosse, Wisconsin, on Highway 33. the land that surrounds the Villa was initially purchased as a farm to produce food for St. Rose Convent and the then St. Francis Hospital. The present day structure is comprised of three wings and is home to approximately 70 sisters.
Full-time Massage Therapist- Geriatric massage experience preferred
Part-time Physical Therapy Aide-
Nursing assistant experience preferred
Nurses and Certified Nursing Assistants:
RN: Part time 3rd shift
CNA: Full Time: 2nd shift
CNA: Part time: 1st shift, 3rd shift
Maintenance Team Member
40 hours per week / weekend on-call rotation
Requires a working knowledge of plumbing, electrical mechanical/equipment repair, grounds keeping, painting and HVAC
To apply for one of the positions listed above, complete our Villa St. Joseph online application. Resumes may also be sent to: Nikki Horihan, Villa St. Joseph W 2658 State Road 33, La Crosse, WI 54601. 608-788-5100 Email: email@example.com
Franciscan Spirituality Center
Franciscan Spirituality Center, located in La Crosse, WI, provides a peaceful space where people of all faiths can find opportunities for growth in body, mind and spirit through prayer, reflection, retreats and programs. The center is a ministry of the Franciscan Sisters of Perpetual Adoration.
There are no opportunities at this time.
Franciscan Sisters of Perpetual Adoration
an Equal Opportunity Employer
Please use the correct link below to ensure your online application is directed to the appropriate HR office.
“I believe in the sisters’ mission and know that their work, and mine, contributes largely to the common good.” – Jane, staff member since 2007