St. Rose Convent
St. Rose Convent is a home, corporate office and spirituality center for the Franciscan Sisters of Perpetual Adoration. St. Rose is located at 912 Market Street, La Crosse, Wisconsin.
We are looking for someone who is food oriented and hospitality focused. In this full-time position (35 - 40 hours per week), you will prepare food for approximately 100 diners. Position also includes Dietary Aide and salad preparation duties. The schedule varies 6 a.m. – 2 p.m. or 10 a.m. – 6 p.m. and includes every other holiday and weekend.
- Be a good cook!
- Have previous cooking experience, preferably in a large production and/or restaurant setting.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to use their cooking skills in an appreciative, less stressful environment!
Salary commensurate with qualifications and experience. Benefit package available.
Finance Assistant I
Are Numbers Your Thing?
We are looking for someone who is numbers oriented and customer focused. In this full-time position (35 - 40 hours per week), you will have general accounting, payroll, receivables/payables, and administrative duties.
You should have:
- Two or more years of experience working with general accounting, payroll, cash receipts and payables
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Office (primarily Word and Excel), accounting software experience a plus
- Experience handling multiple tasks and frequent interruptions while providing excellent customer service
Boiler Operator/MaintenanceWe are hiring a full-time (40 hours/week) Boiler Operator/Maintenance position for our Tri-Generation district plant.
- Experienced in high-pressure boiler operation, HVAC and maintenance (or willing to work hard to learn)
- Mechanically inclined and looking to learn new skills
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Able to work all three shifts, including some weekends and holidays
- Able to provide a valid driver’s license.
- -The opportunity to hone your mechanical skills with a variety of duties
- -An appreciative work environment
- -A clean facility
- -A competitive compensation (additional consideration given for a current high pressure Operator’s license) and benefit package that includes health, dental, life, LTD, PTO and 403(b)
Part-Time Dietary Aide
- Prepares the cafeteria line for meal service.
- Carries trays for sisters to the dining room as needed.
- Clean up after meal service, including wiping down counters, washing dishes, etc.
Part time, 6 – 10+ hours per week; rotate weekends/holidays
Two hour shifts: Monday – Saturday: 4:00 – 6:00 p.m.; Sundays and Holidays: 3:30 – 5:30
Hours are flexible and there are opportunities to pick up additional/longer shifts.
To apply for one of the positions listed above, complete our St. Rose Convent online application. Resumes may also be sent to: Deb Scoville, HR/Support Services Coordinator, St. Rose Convent, 912 Market St., La Crosse, WI 54601-8808. Phone: 608-791-5261 / Fax: 608-782-6301. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Villa St. Joseph
Villa St. Joseph is a skilled-care retirement home owned by the Franciscan Sisters of Perpetual Adoration. The Villa is located on St. Joseph Ridge, 11 miles east of La Crosse, Wisconsin, on Highway 33. the land that surrounds the Villa was initially purchased as a farm to produce food for St. Rose Convent and the then St. Francis Hospital. The present day structure is comprised of three wings and is home to approximately 70 sisters.
Nurses and Certified Nursing Assistants:
RN: Full-time and part-time: 1st, 2nd and 3rd shifts
CNA: Full-time and part-time: 1st, 2nd and 3rd shifts
Physical Therapy Aide
Part-time: 9:30 am-2 pm, Monday-Friday
Life Enrichment Team Member
To apply for one of the positions listed above, complete our Villa St. Joseph online application. Resumes may also be sent to: Nikki Horihan, Villa St. Joseph W 2658 State Road 33, La Crosse, WI 54601. 608-788-5100 Email: email@example.com
Franciscan Spirituality Center
Franciscan Spirituality Center, located in La Crosse, WI, provides a peaceful space where people of all faiths can find opportunities for growth in body, mind and spirit through prayer, reflection, retreats and programs. The center is a ministry of the Franciscan Sisters of Perpetual Adoration.
We are looking for someone to help us support others. In this part-time position (20 hours per week), you will plan, coordinate and implement funding strategies, cultivate donor relationships and research grant opportunities. This is satisfying and challenging work that makes a real difference in people's lives.
We’re not looking for just anyone—you must be passionate about helping others grow, you should enjoy meeting people and coordinating fundraising activities and you should have at least one year of related experience. Please see the attached job description for additional information.
To apply for one of the positions listed above, complete our Franciscan Spirituality Centers online application. Resumes may also be sent to: Deb Scoville, HR/Support Services Coordinator, St. Rose Convent, 912 Market St., La Crosse, WI 54601-8808. Phone: 608-791-5261 / Fax: 608-782-6301. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Integrative Therapies of La Crosse
There are no opportunities at this time.
To apply for one of the positions listed above, complete our Integrative Therapies of La Crosse online application. Resumes may also be sent to: Deb Scoville, HR/Support Services Coordinator, St. Rose Convent, 912 Market St., La Crosse, WI 54601-8808. Phone: 608-791-5261 / Fax: 608-782-6301. Email:email@example.com
Franciscan Sisters of Perpetual Adoration
an Equal Opportunity Employer
Please use the correct link below to ensure your online application is directed to the appropriate HR office.
“I believe in the sisters’ mission and know that their work, and mine, contributes largely to the common good.” – Jane, staff member since 2007