Employment Opportunity - Spiritual Care Facilitator
Position location: St. Rose Convent/Villa St. Joseph
Full-time availability, 30 hours/week
One Mission. Many Opportunities. Connection, community, compassionate listening. We invite you to join the Franciscan Sisters of Perpetual Adoration mission and ministry. Located in La Crosse, Wisconsin, we are seeking a full-time (30 hours/week) Spiritual Care Facilitator to provide spiritual care and guidance for the retired Sisters who live at Villa St. Joseph and the newly renovated St. Rose Convent.
We are looking for someone who has a strong calling for providing spiritual care to a religious community of women, believes in relationship centered care and who will be an active partner in the FSPA mission.
You should have:
- experience in one of the following areas: pastoral care work, chaplain ministry, Stephen’s Ministry, spiritual direction training, social work, counseling work, or relevant lay leadership in a church setting preferred,
- previous education or experience in eldercare, homecare, or a willingness to learn,
- a heart for serving others through compassionate listening and
- a well-developed sense of personal spiritual foundation, as well as a level of comfort with Franciscan beliefs and a willingness to learn more.
- an appreciative and collaborative work environment,
- a commitment to work/life balance,
- an opportunity to make a difference in people’s lives and
- a salary commensurate with qualifications and experience as well as a full benefit package, including health, dental, life, LTD, PTO and 403(b).
If you are looking for a new work experience, we’d love to meet you!
Resume may also be sent to: Nikki Horihan, Human Resource Director, Villa St. Joseph, W2658 HWY 33, La Crosse, WI 54601. Phone: 608-791-9333 / Fax: 608-788-7360. Email: email@example.com.