Employment Opportunity - Registered Nurse (On Call)
Position location: St. Rose Convent
Multiple openings, varying shifts
We have availability on all shifts to include the occasional weekend and holiday. We are looking for someone who shares our values of partnership and compassion and desires a culture that puts relationships first. You should have:
- a passion for fostering the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual well-being of others,
- a love of working with seniors,
- excellent communication and interpersonal skills,
- a commitment to person-directed care (or as we call it — relationship centered care!) and
- a nursing license to work in Wisconsin
- an appreciative work environment
- a commitment to work/life balance and
- a belief in our core values--respect, partnership, integrity, compassion, hospitality and discovery
If you are looking for a new work experience, we’d love to meet you!
Resume may also be sent to: Deb Scoville, HR/Support Services Coordinator, St. Rose Convent, 912 Market St., La Crosse, WI 54601-8808. Phone: 608-791-5261 / Fax: 608-782-6301. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.