Employment Opportunity - Registered Nurse
Position location: St. Rose Convent
Part-time and full-time availability
We are increasing our staffing on all shifts and are seeking RNs to join our team at St. Rose Convent in La Crosse, WI. We are adding a day shift and a PM shift position and are open to any combination of hours including both PT and FT. We are flexible and can work with your schedule. On-call nights are also an option. Shifts will include the occasional weekend and holiday.
We are looking for someone who shares our values of partnership and compassion and desires a culture that puts relationships first. You should have:
- a passion for fostering the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual well-being of others,
- a love of working with seniors,
- excellent communication and interpersonal skills,
- a commitment to person-directed care (or as we call it--relationship-centered care!), and
- a nursing license to work in Wisconsin.
- an appreciative and collaborative work environment,
- a commitment to work/life balance, and
- a belief in our core values--respect, partnership, integrity, compassion, hospitality and discovery.
Resume may also be sent to: Deb Scoville, HR/Support Services Coordinator, St. Rose Convent, 912 Market St., La Crosse, WI 54601-8808. Phone: 608-791-5261 / Fax: 608-782-6301. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.