Employment Opportunity - Registered Nurse
Position location: St. Rose Convent
We are increasing our staffing on all shifts and are seeking RNs to join our team at St. Rose Convent in La Crosse, WI. We are seeking an PT RN on the PM shift (20 hours/week). We are flexible and can work with your schedule. Shifts will include the occasional weekend and holiday.
We are looking for someone who shares our values of partnership and compassion and desires a culture that puts relationships first. You should have:
- a passion for fostering the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual well-being of others,
- a love of working with seniors,
- excellent communication and interpersonal skills,
- a commitment to person-directed care (or as we call it--relationship-centered care!) and
- a nursing license to work in Wisconsin.
- an appreciative and collaborative work environment,
- a commitment to work/life balance and
- a belief in our core values--respect, partnership, integrity, compassion, hospitality and discovery.
Resumes may also be sent to Deb Scoville, HR Director, St. Rose Convent, 912 Market St., La Crosse, WI 54601.
Phone: 608-791-5261 | Fax: 608-782-6301 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org