Employment Opportunity - PM Registered Nurse
Position location: Villa St. Joseph
Part-time or full-time availability
We are currently hiring a full-time OR part-time PM registered nurse (RN) at Villa St. Joseph on St. Joseph Ridge right outside La Crosse, WI. This position includes working evenings (2:15 - 10:30 p.m.), every other weekend and holidays.
We are looking for someone who shares our values of partnership and compassion and desires a culture that puts relationships first. You should have:
- a passion for fostering the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual well-being of others,
- a love of working with seniors,
- excellent communication and interpersonal skills,
- a commitment to person-directed care (or as we call it — relationship-centered care) and
- a nursing license to work in Wisconsin
- an appreciative and collaborative work environment,
- a commitment to work/life balance and
- a belief in our core values--respect, partnership, integrity, compassion, hospitality and discovery
FSPA is an employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. We strongly encourage applications from everyone who would add richness to our community.
Salary: $32.00 - $35.00 per hour
Physical setting: long-term care, skilled nursing facility
Location: able to reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (required)
Experience: at least 1 year of nursing (required)
License/certification: BLS certification (preferred), RN license (required)
Benefits: 401(k), dental insurance, disability insurance, employee assistance program, flexible schedule, flexible spending account, free parking, health insurance, life insurance, paid time off, referral program, relocation assistance, vision insurance
Resumes may also be sent to Nikki Horihan, Human Resource Director, Villa St. Joseph, W2658 HWY 33, La Crosse, WI 54601.
Phone: 608-791-9333 | Fax: 608-788-7360 | Email: email@example.com