Employment Opportunity - PM Dietary Aide and Cook/Dietary Aide
Position location: Villa St. Joseph
The Villa St. Joseph dietary department is currently seeking applicants for a PM dietary aide and a cook/dietary aide. Responsibilities include assisting in food preparation, meal set-up and delivery to sisters and general cleaning and sanitizing. The cook position includes preparing the evening meal and supervising some of the PM shift staff.
We are looking for someone who believes in hospitality and enjoys preparing food for others. You should:
- be reliable and able to work collaboratively with the kitchen team,
- have previous cooking experience (if applying for the cook position),
- be available to work every other weekend and
- be willing to work the assigned shift times: 3:45 - 6:45 p.m. (PM dietary aide) and 10 a.m. - 6 p.m. (cook/dietary aide).
- an appreciative and respectful work environment,
- a belief in our core values -- respect, partnership, integrity, compassion, hospitality and discovery and
- competitive wages, shift and weekend differentials and a generous benefits package.
Resumes may also be sent to Nikki Horihan, Human Resource Director, Villa St. Joseph, W2658 HWY 33, La Crosse, WI 54601.
Phone: 608-791-9333 | Fax: 608-788-7360 | Email: email@example.com