Employment Opportunity - Living Community Coordinator
Position location: Villa St. Joseph
We are seeking a full-time coordinator to join us in the Upper Room Living Community at Villa St. Joseph. In this position, you will work cooperatively with sisters, living community team members, visitors and volunteers respectively to create a positive and pleasant environment for the living community. This will involve team building, direct problem solving, conflict resolution, making sure there is adequate staffing coverage and ensuring that the needs and desires of all sisters are met.
We are looking for an individual who believes in hospitality and relationship-centered care and has:
- strong supervisory, organization and coordinating skills,
- excellent customer service and communication skills,
- the ability to work efficiently and effectively with a diverse group of people and in cooperation with coworkers,
- the ability to use good judgment and
- a certification as a nursing assistant or 2 years of equivalent experience.
The deadline to apply is December 4, 2022.
Resumes may also be sent to Nikki Horihan, Human Resource Director, Villa St. Joseph, W2658 HWY 33, La Crosse, WI 54601.
Phone: 608-791-9333 | Fax: 608-788-7360 | Email: email@example.com