Employment Opportunity - Land Sustainability Coordinator
Franciscan Sisters of Perpetual Adoration
We are seeking a full-time land sustainability coordinator to hold in trust FSPA’s land* rights and welfare in the context of our mission and values and to work to coordinate land management and environmental education. Learn about our land on St. Joseph Ridge here.
*FSPA acknowledges that St. Rose Convent and the FSPA land on St. Joseph Ridge occupies the ancestral and traditional land of the Sauk and Meskwaki, Ochethi Sawkowin and Ho-Chunk peoples.
We are looking for someone who embraces integral ecology and wishes to instill an awareness and practiced attention to the many ways our care for creation, care for the poor and lived experience of our spiritual life are intimately intertwined. We are seeking someone who has:
- a bachelor’s degree or higher in natural resources, land conservation, ecological restoration, farming, horticulture, environmental education, or related field or equivalent work experience,
- a minimum of 2 years professional experience in land conservation activities and a minimum of 4 years professional or class experience in environmental education,
- an ability to operate a variety of tools and power equipment,
- a working knowledge of flora, fauna and geology of the Driftless area,
- some educational background in theology or spirituality (preferred)
- an appreciative and collaborative work environment,
- an opportunity to raise awareness of sustainable and regenerative land practices,
- a salary commensurate with qualifications and experience as well as a full benefits package including health, dental, vision, life, LTD, PTO and 403(b), and
- relocation assistance
Come join the FSPA mission and ministry. Click here to view the full job description.
Resume may also be sent to: Deb Scoville, HR/Support Services Coordinator, St. Rose Convent, 912 Market St., La Crosse, WI 54601-8808. Phone: 608-791-5261 / Fax: 608-782-6301. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.