Employment Opportunity - Housekeeping Team Member
Position location: St. Rose Convent
Full-time availability, 6 am-2:30 pm shift
In this position you will work cooperatively and respectfully with sisters and other team members to create a positive and pleasant environment. While you are primarily responsible for housekeeping and laundry duties, you’ll have the opportunity to discover other areas of the organization.
We value and empower the spirit of teamwork through cross-training among teams to strengthen relationships in support of mission and ministry. Typical hours are 6:00 a.m.–2:30 p.m. Monday through Friday. We offer at least a $15.00/hour minimum wage and our benefit package includes health, dental, life, LTD, 403(b) and PTO.
We are looking for someone who shares our values of hospitality and respect and desires a culture that puts relationships first. You should:
- Have a commitment to person-directed care (or as we call it—relationship centered care!),
- Have the ability to work efficiently and effectively with a diverse group of people,
- Be reliable and able to work independently and
- Enjoy the responsibility of maintaining a clean and safe environment
- an appreciative work environment,
- a commitment to work/life balance as well as employee development and,
- a commitment to living wages and benefits.
Resume may also be sent to: Deb Scoville, HR/Support Services Coordinator, St. Rose Convent, 912 Market St., La Crosse, WI 54601-8808. Phone: 608-791-5261 / Fax: 608-782-6301. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.