Employment Opportunity - Director of Affiliation
Position location: St. Rose Convent
Full-time availability (salaried)
We are seeking a director of affiliation to provide ongoing direction and vision for the FSPA affiliation program. We are looking for someone who believes in the affiliation mission to become spiritual collaborators joined in sacred relationship, supporting one another to live the Gospel and transform our world. As the director, you will provide leadership, program administration and visioning for the members, board and committees.
We are seeking someone with:
- the ability to articulate and support FSPA mission, Catholic belief, Franciscan values and contemporary cultural issues as related to Church and ministry,
- knowledge of theology, scripture and adult faith formation, at a level normally acquired through completion of a bachelor’s degree with two years related experience or equivalent combination of education and leadership experience, and
- demonstrated leadership abilities in supervising, planning, organizing, administration, community relations, communication and collaboration
All applicants must either be a current affiliate or in the process of becoming an affiliate.
- an appreciative and collaborative work environment,
- a commitment to work/life balance,
- an opportunity to make a difference in people’s lives,
- a salary commensurate with qualifications and experience as well as a full benefit package including health, dental, life, LTD, PTO, and 403(b), and
- relocation assistance
Come join the FSPA mission and ministry! Click here to view the full job description.
Resume may also be sent to: Deb Scoville, HR/Support Services Coordinator, St. Rose Convent, 912 Market St., La Crosse, WI 54601-8808. Phone: 608-791-5261 / Fax: 608-782-6301. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.