Employment Opportunity - Coordinator of Franciscan Mission and Education
Franciscan Sisters of Perpetual Adoration
We are seeking a full-time coordinator who is passionate about our Franciscan mission and providing education and development opportunities for staff (or as we call them--Partners in Mission). You will develop a long-range vision and program that cultivates a relational, learning culture within FSPA, integrating our Franciscan identity and mission as well as our relationship-centered care.
We are seeking someone with:
- education or experience in Franciscan mission, theology, values and/or spirituality (preferred),
- education or experience in education, training, HR or related field (preferred) and
- a proven track record of conducting successful training programs.
- an appreciative and collaborative work environment,
- a commitment to work/life balance,
- an opportunity to make a difference in people’s lives,
- a salary commensurate with qualifications and experience as well as a full benefit package including health, dental, life, LTD, PTO and 403(b) and
- relocation assistance.
Come join the FSPA mission and ministry! Click here to view the full job description.
Resumes may also be sent to Deb Scoville, HR/Support Services Coordinator, St. Rose Convent, 912 Market St., La Crosse, WI 54601.
Phone: 608-791-5261 | Fax: 608-782-6301 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org