Employment Opportunity-Community Organizer
Position location: St. Rose Convent
We are seeking a Community Organizer to educate, advocate and act for justice and healing guided by FSPA mission, vision and values.
We are seeking a full time Organizer who is committed to anti-racism, historical truth and healing and care for creation. You will have the ability to work with our Justice Council as we focus on removing the root causes of social problems and improving systems and structures.
We are seeking someone with a:
- Degree in a related field and/or equivalent experience.
- Proven track record of community organizing or direct service to the marginalized and the excluded.
- Preferred history of working with faith-based communities.
- an opportunity to make a difference in people’s lives,
- an appreciative and collaborative work environment,
- a commitment to work/life balance,
- a salary commensurate with qualifications and experience as well as a full benefit package including health, dental, vision, life, LTD, PTO, 403(b) and
- relocation assistance.
Come join the FSPA mission and ministry! Click here to view the full job description.