Circle of Perpetual Friends
The Circle of Perpetual Friends honors our partners who value the FSPA mission and ministries and their continuance into the future. Perpetual Friends are those who remember FSPA in their wills or estate plans.
Perpetual Friends are:
- Enrolled in the Eucharistic Circle of Prayer
- Remembered through a monthly Mass intention
- Invited to special events
- Recognized on our website
- Eligible for special tax benefits depending on your choice of planned gift
Planned gifts include:
- Gifts through your will or estate plan cost you nothing today but will benefit FSPA's future work. A simple sentence can be added to your plan such as “I bequeath ($____, or ____%, or specific property, or residual) to Franciscan Sisters of Perpetual Adoration.”
- Assets can be put into a charitable trust which can have tax benefits for you as donor. Income can either come to you with the principal going to the charity upon your death, or income can go to the charity with the principal distributed to your children or other beneficiary upon your death.
- Life insurance is a way to make a substantial gift to a charity. FSPA would be the beneficiary on your policy and would receive the proceeds at your death.
- Gifts of securities, bonds, IRAs, or mutual funds in your estate plan.
Learn more & enroll:
- Circle of Perpetual Friends brochure (.pdf)
- For enrollment details, contact Rochelle Nicks, mission advancement director, Franciscan Sisters of Perpetual Adoration, 912 Market Street, La Crosse, WI 54601-8800. Telephone: 608-791-5282 or E-mail email@example.com
Our legal title is “Franciscan Sisters of Perpetual Adoration, Inc.”