Mission Integration Services
Resources for mission integration
- The Catholic Health Association
- From CHA: Health Care and You - a tool to help you understand what the Affordable Care Act means for you.
- Wisconsin Health Association
- Iowa Hospital Association
- Association of Catholic Colleges and Universities
- Franciscans International (NGO)
- Association of Franciscan Colleges and Universities
The AFCU Journal: A Franciscan Perspective on Higher Education January 2011/Volume 8, Number 1 includes the writing of Sisters Georgia Christensen and Jean Moore. Francis: A Model for Servant Leadership “…addresses how the spirituality of Francis of Assisi can inform and shape a Franciscan values-based model of servant leadership.” Learn more about the AFCU Journal.
Director of Mission Integration
Mission Integration Office
This office works with all sponsored institutions to promote leadership education. Mission Integration director, Pat Kerrigan, hosts an annual sponsorship conference and sends key leaders to Assisi for a leadership pilgrimage.
Friday, Oct. 27, 2017
7:45 a.m. - noon (8:30 a.m. conference start)
Speakers: Sister Fran Ferder and Father John Heagle
Invitations were sent to our partners in ministry. RSVP firstname.lastname@example.org
FSPA sponsored organizations today