- An interested individual reviews our information packet and contacts FSPA affiliation office and is interviewed by an affiliation co-minister or representative.
- Completes and submits an application form to the affiliation office.
- A sponsor (a sister or affiliate) is assigned and orientation materials.
The sponsor and affiliate in process meet monthly to complete 14 sessions.
- The affiliation co-minister interviews the candidate.
- With recommendations by the sponsor and affiliation co-minister, the FSPA leadership team approves all affiliates.
- Once approved, the initial commitment is made for a period of two years and commences with an affiliation ritual.
- The affiliate completes and returns a renewal form every 3-5 years.
- If approved, a renewal ceremony occurs.
- Affiliate continues to grow through prayer, study, retreat, affiliate weekends and other community gatherings.
Franciscan Sisters of
912 Market St.
La Crosse, WI 54601-4782
replica louis vuitton